Demon Axle Features
- High strength Chromoly steel shaft: Provides excellent strength-to-weight ratio and withstands the extreme conditions during off-road riding.
- Large diameter of the axle and CV-joint: Approximately 15-20% increase in axle diameter depending on application. Approximately 10-15% increase in CV-joint size depending on application to allow more potential for articulation.
- Wider articulation angels: Inboard joint uses Ball-joint or Double-offset joint that provides 1.5″ max travel and allows up to 40° articulation.
- Outboard joint adopts Ball-joint type of CV-joint: To allow for 0.5″ max travel, together with 45° to 47° articulation 6-ball type of Ball-joint.
- Temperature Resistant TPEE Boot: Made of Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer, our boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance as well as a broad service temperature range.
- Precision CNC Machines Surface: All our axles are made from precision manufactured and polished components providing superior balance and overall operating performance.
- Ready To Install: Direct OEM replacement that comes complete & ready to install.
Demon Axle Series
HD (Heavy Duty) Series
- OE fitment, no modification of vehicle required.
- Built with stronger components than OE – higher grade material and/or larger in size.
- TPEE boot – resistant to tearing/creep/abrasion, wider working temperature, better than Neoprene boot.
HD-ET (Heavy Duty Extended) Series
- Includes all benefits of HD line.
- Comes in longer length than stock (+3″, +4″, +5″, +6″).
- For vehicles with life kits. h